Forte Oil: Bulls eye on premise...

Dear Africa interested individuals:
                                                        I will keep this one short.  On May 3, 2016 (search May archive on this blog for Forte Oil) I published my view that Forte Oil was expensive and deserved to fall to around N150.00.  Ten weeks later, on July 13, 2016, Forte Oil fell to N155.75 exactly as I predicted, despite persistent support at the N190.00 level prior to that.  The article on May 3, 2016 will lead you into another article published in February 2016. 

Current feelers are that it is now on the rise today after falling into the N150.00 level I determined is its logical (natural) rebound price.  All my assertions are still available for viewing to verify.  

While I have always intended to make this blog not be about buying and selling, I will not hesitate to stick out my neck every now and then to showcase my abilities.  

Buy-side research is its own boss; you do NOT need a fellow human being to validate your abilities.  The market will not hesitate to do that time after time without any prejudice.  The best part of this is when you go against the grain and stand with your conviction and get it right...  I am taking a bow.  Have a nice day.  I will do the same.   


   Tell others to tell others about this Africa Research Blog; the financial truth is here.    



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GUINNESS NIGERIA & EAST AFRICAN BREWERIES - Same Ownership - Differing Loyalties

Earnings Quality among African companies: Recurring restatements are not welcome

Multinationals in Nigeria: once they struggle, they want a larger stake...